- To understand that strong client relationships cannot exist without strong Internal relationships. These include
- Collaboration: Understanding that all a team is stronger than an individual, we aim to eliminate walls between divisions, promote knowledge sharing, and capitalize on individual’s strengths to build relationships with one another, allowing us to deliver an outstanding product and service to our clients. To accomplish, TSI to:
- Provide opportunities to train and develop new skill sets
- Provide an environment where new skills are shared
- Provide an environment where individuals/teams can experiment and innovate
- Provide an environment where ideas are shared. This will cause processes to organically be reviewed, developed, and modified to fit changing environments. Obsolete ideas will naturally be removed through this evolution.
- Vendors: We understand that our vendors play a critical role in the supply chain. Whether we are purchasing prefabricated products to install, or components that we will fabricate, our suppliers must have similar values and match our dedication to quality, delivery, and service.
- To be a highly technical building envelope company specializing in architectural metals and building envelope glass systems with an underlying commitment to service and quality of work
- Use technology to enhance process efficiency while promoting innovation and creative thought
- To be a resource to owners, architects, and general contractors in the budget & design phase of project development
- To emphasize safety creating a better environment for our employees, which in turn leads to a more productive workplace
Founded in 1977 on the principle that client relationships and teamwork are the foundations to success; our everyday practice is treating our clients, employees, and vendors with respect, dignity, and the utmost professionalism. As a building envelope company specializing in the design, engineering, and installation of architectural metals, panel cladding systems, and glass curtain wall systems, we enjoy strong relationships with many partners due to a commitment to our underlying values, leading edge I.T. & I.S., safety & quality control, manufacturing quality and capabilities, and continuous employee training and education. Daily adherence to our corporate values assures us that our goals and objectives are achieved for our benefit and those we serve.